My Life Being Renewed: Organic Prairie Review

Organic Prairie Review

May 17, 2017



I recently collaborated with Lynne over at Organic Prairie about reviewing some of their Mighty Organic jerky products and she sent me over a few things to try out for the blog.

I'm pretty sure that my son was more excited about these than anyone! He loved everything that he tried! I personally loved the taste of the grass-fed beef; the taste was very clean. One of the Mighty Organic bars had cranberries and sunflower seeds, which was delicious!

You can easily purchase any of their products in their online store or be sure to check your local coop & other stores to see if they are available.

Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. These opinions are entirely my own, based on my personal experience.  

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete